Friday 12 April 2013

Places & Spaces: Fireplaces

One of my very favorites, probably cause I like concrete so much...
Okay, I know its spring and this is more of a fall/winter post really, but I wanted to showcase some of my favorite fireplace ideas. This came to mind, really for my mom (love you mom) who is looking to install a fireplace and wanted some ideas and visual inspirations. So I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite fireplace finds from over the years. Without further ado, here they are:
Tiled Kitchen Fireplace
Bohiemian Bliss
Pod fireplaces give me rainbows in my heart (also digging the rope chair)!
An old fashioned cozy brick fireplace with the most wonderful thing I have ever seen directly below
Simple and Fabulous
Black Brick and Wood Fireplace
Lovely Outdoor White and Concrete Fireplace

http://www.turkey-furniture.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Decorating-Tips-for-Fireplace-Mantels21.jpg
Nice Style
Modern Stable Conversion
This metal bench/firewood holder attached to a wood burning stove is perfection (along with the metal shelving)!
Okay, at some point someone should stop me, cause this is getting to be a BIG post. But I can't help it, it's just so fun! Guess I will just overwhelm you with options, hope you don't mind.
Contemporary Home Stylish Home in Stockholm: The True Exposure of a Masculine Personality
Black Fireplace with Elongated Concrete Hearth
Mod Round Theme
Love this metal and brick fireplace!
White and Woody and Concrete!
Nice Concrete Fireplace
Elegant Concrete Option
Modern, Elegant and Simple Fireplace
Not a fan of the stucco, but love the modern simplicity, off centred-ness and the long, floating hearth
White and Bright Fireplace
A fireplace under the stairs? Not a bad idea...
Nice white brick fireplace with off centre firewood niche

No comments:

Post a Comment